Skip to main content

How To Add Adsense Above Post Title in Blogger

As a blogger you must heard the term adsense. Out of 200 advertising programs  adesnse is far most polular for bloggers and as well as advertisers.

Today i am going to show you the 3 simple step process to adding adsense below post title, in the post footer and anywhere inside the post (using simple javascript which don't effect pagespeed).

Before I start, I want to tell you that if you have big traffic (in millions) then you can use adsense. But if you have traffic below 50k I suggest don't use adsense rather than use affiliate marketing, selling ad space with buysellads, e-books, consultancy services.

Placing adsense everywhere is not going to make you money. Every niche has their readers, buyers and not everyone clicking on your ad so don't try this types of niches as they don't make you money .  (Note: In my blog there is no adsense ad because I give you more priority than money.)

1. Add Adsense below Post title

There is simple 3 step process to adding ads below title.

1. Goto blogger.com --->>Click on template from the left menu.

2. Click on Edit HTML and search for

3. Paste below code just below the section. ( Even I'm also published a blogger template which makes this step very easy. You can download it here and best part it is super responsive and adsense optimized)

2. Adding adsense below post footer

This is also same process.

1. Bloggee.com--> Template --> Edit Html.
2. Search for

3. Paste below code just above it.

Now You have succesfully added adsense add code below post title and above post footer.

Customization: Now we are going to start making the ad beautiful.

Before anything, change the <!--Adsense Code--> code with your own adsense code.

Here is the custom stylesheet I use for my blogs:

#adsense-code{height:auto; background: ; outline:none; margin-top:10px;margin-bottom:10px;}

3. Add adsense anywhere in the post

Post body  is the highest CTR generated  area and can increase income seriously.

Recently I am created a simple javascript plugin which let you add adsense anywhere inside compose mode without going into html mode.

Let me know what is your next plan after adding adsense code? Do you want to increase adsense Ctr or Want to increase traffic ?

Popular posts from this blog

17 Amazing Blogspot Widgets That You Can Try Now

Who else want to know the best blogspot widgets list that makes your blog looks awesome ? A beautiful design matters if you're just started out. Having a beautiful conversion focused blog feel awesome RIGHT ? There are some important widgets which you must include on your blog. In today's post I am going to tell you about these widgets and why you should add these widgets to your blog. What are these Widgets ? These widgets are: 1. Subscribe or Follow by Email Widget 2. Popular post Widget 3. Search Box Widget What these widgets DO ? 1. Follow by Email widget: From the name you may already know what does it do ? Collect email subscriber for your blog. There are 8 ways to add a email subscribe widget on blogger, Shivansh Verma from Blogger Guider published a guest post on MBT guide you how to add the widget. Here are the ways you can add this widget: 1. Below post title area. 2. Above Comment area. 3. Sidebar area. 4. As a Popup after the page fully loaded. 5....

Blogger Vs. Wordpress: Which one is Best Platform

Are you want to start your own blog ? Yes. :)  Then this guide help you to choose which blogging platform you should use. There is many CMS platform to choose but wordpress and blogger are the most recommended platform.  Blogger is created by pyar lab and leter google buy it from them. Today you are going to learn which platform you should choose Blogger or WordPress.com . Please note that wordpress.com and wordpress.org are not same as you think . So lets get started..... Why Blogger is Better than WordPress ? As a blogger, I recommend Blogger for beginner. Most of you do not want to spend money in the beginning. After two or three years you can move on to the other platforms like WordPress (Paid) self hosted blog. Important:  Please note that this post is about Blogger Vs. WordPress.com , not WordPress.org 1. Blogger is Totally FREE: In this world there are no person Who don't want anything FREE!. Blogger offer Unlimited Hosting, Unlimited BandWidth and ...

Top 10: Responsive Blogger Template

Blogger is one of the rising platform after wordpress and getting popular day by day. A responsive, seo optimized template is necessary for your blog. Today I personally handpicked top blogspot templates by judging their spped, code simplicity and responsiveness. I rank these templates by their speed scores and optimization. Top 10 Responsive SEO Optimized Blogger Template 1. Elice Blogger Template Elice template is developed by Chandeep from BlogtipsNtricks.com . I know him very well and following him from my starting days. I used this template and it work very well with any niche. Features: 1. Seo responsive Template 2. Homepage Optin box 3. Custom Popular widget 4. Simple coding &robust structure Usability: This is theme is very easy to use and works very well with tech, health, make money niche. Recommendation: Yes I recommend this template. Demo | Download 2. BMag Blogger Template (Paid) This template is from themeforest. You may be thi...